Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekly To-Do List

I have created a Word document that helps me to get things done during the week.  It's so easy to do absolutely nothing during the summer, but I'm sure my hard working hubby wouldn't appreciate it if I sat on my bum eating bon-bons, and watching soap operas all day.  My kids would go crazy too.  So, I created a to-do list for each day of the week.  I print the lists out on Sundays and I staple them together.  Each day I follow the list as good as I can.  I also take notes about the day, and write down anything silly the girls do or say.  I'm going to save the lists in a binder so that I can look back at them when I'm filling out the girls' baby books. 



I've created a file in Google Docs to share.  I've never done this before, so I hope it works.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to have a plan for the whole week. I tend to do them for one day at a time but I tend to put to many things on it.. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete