Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MIA Post - October 2012

I love October!  It's my favorite time of the year.  Bring on the holidays!!! 
Kinsley came home from daycare.  She said, "I eat dirt!"

It's October and this is the first time all year that we saw an icecream truck in our neighborhood.

Our annual Character Parade Day.  I'm Raggedy Ann and she's a very mad Lalaloopsie.

My dad and stepmother like to take the girls once a month.  They went to Pleasure Island and watched sharks!  I got a call the next morning that Kinsley had been throwing up all night.  They kept Katie for me while I took care of Kinsley.

Sick baby.

Grammy always does fun things with them.

Katie came home the next day.  We thought we kept her away long enough, but she got hit with the bug as well.  Guess who has to stay up with two pukey babies all night.  ME!

A teacher friend of mine's daughter had her 6th birthday the following weekend.  Everyone was better so we made our way over to Mrs. Arabie's house for Caroline's Minnie Mouse themed birthday party.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Katie.  I wish the lighting had been better.

When Kinsley was sick, Grammy and Maw Maw split some time with Katie.  Katie, Lily, and Breanna got to go to the pumpkin patch.

We had our first field trip of the school year in October.  It was also camo day at school for Red Ribbon Week.  We went to the fire station and to the park.

I really do not like when Halloween falls during the week.  Makes it hard for us to get home and get ready, plus everything ends so late so we're really pressed for time.
My two Lalaloopsies.

Grammy and Sarge came by to see the girls all dressed up.  They make it a point to stop by every year.  Love them bunches!

Me and my sister with our girls.

Family photo.

We went to our church's block party for Halloween.  They had a band playing, puppet shows, petting zoo, bounce houses, and lots of games.  As well as hot dogs and soft drinks, popcorn, and cotton candy.  It was a great time.

Ready for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment