Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MIA Post - November 2012

We started out November by going to see Wreck It Ralph.  It was Kinsley's very first movie theatre experience.  She was nervous and kept her hands over her ears at first.  She got over it quickly though. 
Election Day was a big day for us at school.  We voted for who we wanted to be President.

The girls got to spend the night with Grammy and Sarge.  They ate at The Cracker Barrel and played checkers out on the front porch.

We went to Paw Paw Dave's house to spend some quality time with him.  We watched Cars 2 on his HUGE TV and we roasted marshmallows on the fire pit.









November always brings Parents Night at dance. We were there 3 days in a row.

Miss Shelby walking them through their passes in tap.


My favorite picture of Kinsley.  I need to get this one in a frame.

Miss Keely teaching Kinsley how to skip.

Katie at ballet.

Katie in jazz.

Our friend, Brant, held his annual Christmas party in November.  Warren Storm, the Godfather of Swamp Pop, performed.  We had a good night dancing the night away.

It was my mom's and stepdad's anniversary.  They showed up at the party.  I was thrilled.

We get a week off for Thanksgiving.  Thank goodness for that because our tree would never get put up if we didn't.  Just way too tired after school to do such a big task.  I used to put it up the day after Thanksgiving, but I now do the whole Black Friday thing.  Being up in the middle of the night, shopping all day, and then coming home to do the tree does not make for good times.  I now put the tree up the week of Thanksgiving, that way I can come home on Black Friday and sleep.



Our little friend, Michael Jackson showed up after the tree was put up.  The girls were so excited.

His first bit of mischief.  NEVER AGAIN.  Sprinkles bounce....EVERYWHERE.

Thanksgiving day is always spent at my mom's.  We pig out.  I got to spend some time with my mom, sisters, grandmother, aunts and cousin. 

My babies on Thanksgiving Day.

Yummy!

My aunt, cousin, and our newest members of the family, Mr. Jaxson and Miss Ava.

The nut doesn't fall too far from the tree...LOL.

I love my momma!

Black Friday shopping with my sisters.  SO MUCH FUN!!!

Our miracle baby, Journey, turned 1!!!

Michael Jackson ended the month of November by elfing the girls.  They watched it over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment