Friday, March 16, 2012

My To-Do List

We started out extra late today.  I went to bed around 1:00 AM last night.  I wanted to get the most out of my second to last day of spring break.  I set my alarm for 6:00, but didn't get up until 8:30.  Wow!  I can't remember the last time we've slept in that late. 

I brought the girls to daycare today because I have a HUGE list of things to do today.  I used my notebook app on my phone to create my list, but you have to delete each item as you go, rather than just cross them out.  I'd prefer to cross them off, because it gives me a chance to see what I've accomplished.  So, my little blog here will be used for my to-do list today.

Call about beach cabin rental
Get summer clothes from storage and go through them
Wash all summer clothes
Take out Easter stuff and set out
Make grocery list
Organize coupons
Go grocery shopping
Get Amy's birthday present (my sister)
Finish washing all clothes
Iron clothes for next week
Work on lesson plans for next week
Go to pet store: bedding, food, hidie house, ball, tube
Charge Kindle
Organize computer files
Update class website
Upload pictures to Wal-Mart.com
Balance checkbook
Charge camera batteries
Vacuum out car and clean it
Bring 1/2 rent for beach cabin
Charge iphone and sync with itunes
Clean out junk drawer
Charge Leapster
Bag up clothes for Lilly
Bring Lilly's clothes to Amy
Put Katie's 5T winter clothes in storage
Visit dad

Do you make a to-do list?  Do you have a favorite app that helps you stay organized?  Let me know how you plan your day.  I would love to hear about it.

*This is the day after I wrote this post.  I finished quite a bit of stuff yesterday.  My house was not clean, but we now have summer clothes, groceries, diapers, birthday presents, and a beach cabin for the summer. 

I had put the box of Easter stuff and a bag of my summer shoes next to the door before I left.  My husband called me around 6:00 (I was just leaving the place where I paid for the cabin), and he seriously asked me what I had done all day because the house was a mess and he couldn't even get the through the door.  WHAT????  ARE YOU KIDDING ME????  Needless to say, that phone conversation didn't last long.  The cajun came out in me, and I immediately disconnected from it.  I let him call back a few times and I finally answered.  He apologized.  Let me tell you, my hubby doesn't do that often.  He knew he was wrong and had a bad day at work and then took it out on me, but he actually apologized.  I was SHOCKED. 
Even though he made me extremely mad, I forgave him and made him rub my shoulders when I got home...hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment