Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Mother

This past weekend, Kinsley got to spend 2 days with my mom.  She loves staying with my mom.  She especially loves the fact that my mother gives her coffee milk.  Yep, that's right.  My mom gives her coffee milk.  That's a big fat no no in my house, but when it comes to my mom, she says, "I gave you coffee milk when you were young and you turned out to be okay."  I'm pretty sure I wasn't 2.  My mom sent me these two pictures to rub it in my face.
That would be a thumbs up to coffee milk.


My mom always makes them a big breakfast when they stay with her.  That's another reason why they like to stay.  I rarely make big breakfasts.  It's usually for special occassions.  My reasoning is that my children LOVE cereal and oatmeal.  That is usually their breakfast of choice when they are at home.  They occassionally get biscuits with sausage, but they never eat the sausage and they whine and complain when they see the biscuits going in the oven.  They usually scarf them down, but I have to hear about it beforehand. 

My mom also has a dog, named Abby.  My children love this dog and she loves them.  My mom named her Abby Cadabby after Katie's first love.  Mom loves to take pictures of Kinsley with Abby, because they're best pals.  These are pictures of Abby and Kinsley, growing up together.

This picture is from this past weekend.

Kinsley and Abby meeting for the first time.

Abby wants to lick that face so bad.

Playing with her pal.

That poor nose got pulled out and poked so many times.

This one cracks me up.  Look how long that tongue is.

My favorite Kinsley and Abby picture.  First of all, I'm in love with my mom's bedroom furniture.  It's GORGEOUS.  Second, Kinsley looks so darn cute here.

Best friends.

Abby even sleeps with Kinsley when she spends the night.  Of course, they both don't stay in the playpen too long.  Kinsley is the only one of 8 grandkids that gets to sleep with her Maw Maw and Paw Paw.  She's spoiled.

My mom loves her grandkids!

She loves me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment