Saturday, March 16, 2013

Proverbs 31 Wife - Preparation

I'm preparing to begin my journey to be a Proverbs 31 wife.  I've got The Love Dare book ready to go.  I've also started reading Donna Partow's book Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be:  A 90 Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life.  

According to Ms. Partow's book, I'll need a daily planner/journal that I'll carry around with me for the next 90 days.  So, that's on my list of things to do this weekend.  I'm going to get a basket as well, to house the books I'll be reading, as well as my Bible, a notebook (to take notes and jot things down), a highlighter, and a pen.  {I actually just ordered everything I need through Amazon.  It'll all be here Monday or Tuesday}

I'll be starting on Monday, March 18th.  I'll stop by the blog periodically to post about how it's all going.  I need lots of prayers sent up to our Heavenly Host.  Through his guidance and encouragement, my life will change.  I'll become the wife that my husband needs, as well as the mother my two girls need.  I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment