Monday, December 30, 2013

End of 2013 - Part 2

 Kinsley's last day of baby ballet.  They crack me up.  Little posers.
 After a day of dress rehearsals, we were famished.  Time to get our grub on.
 Recital went smoothless.  It was a little more difficult this year having two to get ready and Katie being in 3 numbers, but we did it.
 I love this picture.  
Me and Katie on the last night of recital.  Thank goodness it's over.
 Father's Day 2013 was spent with my daddy.  We got him a large metal sign with Dustin's image on it.  It turned out beautifully.  
 Me and my daddy.
 Eben stayed home with the girls on Father's Day.  They went to the park and swam.
 My daddy and his new guitar.
 Our first Summer 2013 Bucket List activities.
 Playing a Chick-Fil-A.
 Swimming and eating sno-cones.
 Playing dress up and putting on a show for momma.
 We spent the weekend with my step-mom to keep her company.  Cousins are so much fun.
 Girls will be girls.  Hiding in the bathroom from all of the little boys.
 Swimming.
 Time for some fun at the park.  Daddy took off from work so that he could go with us.
 It was so hot that day.
 This picture cracks me up.  She stepped on a spider and then ran toward me with her legs spread apart.  I was laughing hysterically.  I still laugh every time I see this picture.
 Daddy and his girls at the River.
 Tugboat Island is so much fun.
 Snocones to cool us off.
 Our first trip to the library.  They were so worn out.
 Playing dress up in their recital costumes.
Fun in the sun at Maw Maw's house.
 Watching the fireworks at the park.
 Celebrating Independence Day.
My brother's 25th birthday was celebrated with a balloon release.
 Our 2nd annual Louvier family vacation at the beach.  This is what we wait for all year long.
 Heading to Galveston on the ferry.
 A storm was blowing in so we went shopping for souvenirs.
They got to hold a shark.  It was dead.
 Shortly after returning from our vacation, Kinsley was eating apple slices and got choked on one.  It wouldn't go down right so we made a trip to the E.R.  Even after she threw it up and the X-Rays showed no evidence of an apple being in her throat, they still sent us, via ambulance, to TX Children's Hospital in Houston.

It's December and I'm still paying off these bills, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
 We ended July by celebrating Kinsley's 4th birthday in style at Katie's favorite restaurant, IHop.  She calls it Hop.
 And Momma's favorite restaurant, Tokyo.
Our last few days were spent at church for VBS.



No comments:

Post a Comment