Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter 2013 - Part deux

After church we went to my grandmother's for our annual Easter celebration.  If the weather permits, we do it all outside and this Easter was perfect for some outdoor fun.

Posing in their Easter dresses.  Not what I had in mind, but whatever floats their boat.



We love MiMaw's backyard. 




My cousin and her son.  She would kill me for putting this picture of her up (she's a poser), but I love the way he is watching her so intently.  So sweet.


Kinsley and MiMaw.













I can't get over how grown up this one is.  He was my first love.  My sister's first born.  When he was little he called me his son.  When I would walk in church he would yell, "Son!  You're here.  Come see daddy."  I even bought him a Father's Day card.  Now he's all grown up and won't let me squeeze his cheeks anymore.

After my grandmother's house, we went to my uncle and aunt's house to visit with my dad's side of the family.  They have the most amazing setup EVER.  They have a huge garage/shop/entertainment center...LOL. 



Grammy, my step mom, gets the girls something for every holiday.  They love getting goodies from Grammy.  Do you see that sky back there?  It was the big, bad cold front that blew through that evening.  We were trapped in the garage at one point.  The lightening was horrible. 




Grammy has a crown of flowers on her head.  So sweet.


Sarge and his 3 musketeers.

Me and my baby sister, Brittany.

Meg painting Kinsley's fingernails.


BB clapping.  She's so stinkin' cute.

Grammy with her girls.


My mom actually got a shot of me.  She likes to doctor up pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment